|Title:||Lucy Kaplansky, Guest|
|Address:||Ballard Homestead, 6541 Jones Avenue Northwest|
|Hours:||7:30 PM to 10:00 PM|
12/8 Lucy Kaplansky, guest
LUCY KAPLANSKY: YOUTUBE | WEBSITE
“The imagery and emotion of Lucy Kaplansky’s original lyrics combine with the power and texture of her sumptuous voice to create an illuminating evening of songs that work their way deep into the heart. Fusing alternative country, roots rock, and folk music with rare style and intelligence — not to mention a truly charming stage presence — Lucy presents her thoughtful songs about the human condition with warmth and power.”— Freight & Salvage
@ Ballard Homestead
7:30p show, 7p doors
$20 general advance (not including fees)
$25 Day of Show
All ages, seated
MORE EVENT INFO:
- Seating is not reserved.
- We have a mix of padded chairs and benches available.
- We are an all ages venue.
- Please refrain from talking or texting during the show.
- Please enter quietly if the show has already begun.
- Please leave quietly, it's a very quiet neighborhood.
- Kids 10 & under are free at Abbey Arts concerts & arts events unless noted.
- For ADA information at Ballard Homestead, please see There is a ramp around back on the south side of the Homestead for wheelchair access. Fremont Abbey is ADA accessible on both levels.
ABBEY ARTS, SEATTLE | NONPROFIT 501C3, NON-RELIGIOUS, EST. 2005
Presenting welcoming music, arts & cultural experiences for people of all ages & incomes.
We support low income families, veterans, and humanitarian nonprofit workers with free event tickets.
Abbey Arts is a Seattle based nonprofit helping to build empathy & connection through up-close music & arts events in vintage buildings.
Fremont Abbey | Ballard Homestead | St Mark's on Capitol Hill
Non-religious, nonprofit, safe space, all are welcome. No talking please during quiet shows.
Our events include live concerts, The Round, The Moth StorySlam, CATHEDRALS series, Open Space, Open Arts Mic, Next Stage youth program, and more. Please visit our About Page for more info & a link to our Respect Policy. All ticket sales are final unless noted.
Thanks for supporting local & touring artists and preserving old beautiful buildings!
*Low Fee Tickets! We like honesty and openness. No hidden fees like Ticketmaster. Note: When buying through Facebook directly the ticketing fee will be already included.*
|Event is:||One Day Only|