|Residential Property Insurance for the Louisiana Dweller Real Estate Agent C.E. Class
|8601 Leake Ave, New Orleans, LA
|New Orleans, LA
|Thursday, November 30, 2023 at 1 PM 4 PM EST
|Delve into the challenges and details of property insurance in Louisiana to understand how you can best assist your clients.
Residential Property Insurance for the Louisiana Dweller, 0002 is a Louisiana Real Estate Commission approved continuing education class worth 3 hours of credit upon completion.
- The real estate agent will display a general knowledge of the different types of residential property policies and explain their purpose and function.
- The real estate agent will determine the different types of policies which might apply to residential housing circumstances to assist the home buyer.
- The real estate agent will ascertain general areas of concern about different home insurance companies and apply those concerns to the home buyer's experience.
- The real estate agent will apply general pricing factors for residential property policies to best understand the home buyer's needs for affording insurance for his\/her house.
- The real estate agent will display general knowledge of key aspects of residential property policies to best understand the home buyer's needs for choosing appropriate insurance.
|One Day Only