|Title:||SHOP LOCAL AT OUR LAST HOLIDAY MARKET!|
|Address:||Farm Fresh RI Market Hall, 10 Sims Ave, PVD|
|Contact Info:||Maria T. 401-484-7783|
|Details:||LAST HOLIDAY MARKET!|
Providence Flea Holiday Markets are live events.
Handcrafted jewelry, handmade wreaths, artisan soaps, handcrafted candles, graphic tees, Rhode Island themed merchandise, plants, ornaments, vintage finds, antiques, collectibles, curiosities, vintage vinyl, pre-loved and upcycled clothing, natural apothecary, and so much more!
Sundays, 11/29/20, 12/6, 12/13, 12/20
All-new, Covid-safe Farm Fresh RI Market Hall (indoor/outdoor)
10 Sims Ave and the corner of Kinsley
Check out our Sunday urban market named Best of RI and Best of Yankee Magazine, readers' choice in Flea Market Style, best of the region in Romantic Homes, and featured in Gourmet, Travel & Leisure, Travel Zoo, Boston Mag, Amtrak Acela, and others, earning us a TripAdvisor Certificate of Excellence!
Our Covid-19 Control Plan ensures that our market follows all procedures for keeping our patrons, vendors and staff safe.
- Custom-built Market Hall with premium filtered ventilation system
- High ceilings wide hallways that ensure COVID-19 social distancing requirement
- Overhead fans, fresh air intake systems, and oversized glass overhead doors that open for ventilation and maximum natural light
- Convenient and plentiful parking for vendors and shoppers
- Conveniently located (10 Sims Ave & Kinsley) near the Steelyard and behind WaterFire Arts Center
- Capacity limits strictly enforced
- Masks required
Make sure every event you attend has met these rigorous standards for safety!
We'll have a new lineup every week! Please note masks will be required for all customers, and we must maintain social distancing of 6 feet apart at all times.
Our market is smaller in Phase 3 but still has dozens of great Flea finds and maker-made merchandise. Follow us on Instagram, FB, Pinterest & Twitter: @providenceflea for all the vendors.
Sign up for our weekly e-newsletter with Market Highlights on Facebook or our webpage providenceflea.com
Sorry, NO DOGS ALLOWED INDOORS.
Unfortunately, we'll have no live music either in Phase 3.
See you Sunday!!
|Event is:||One Day Only|
|Submitted by:||Maria Tocco||