|Date:||4/16/2022 - 6/4/2022|
|Address:||Dark Tower Games, 1431 Railroad Ave|
|Hours:||12:30 PM - 6:00 PM|
|Cost/Cover:||Please call or email for ticket info/cost.|
|Details:||Greetings spell slingers!|
Along side our casual Commander day, we will be running and organized event! We will have space available for both players in the event and casual play.
You can find our Discord server here,
This will be the best spot to get connected and join the community!
- Welcome to the Dark Tower single round Commander Tournament! -
Our singles Tournament will be every Saturday! Check in is at 12:30pm - Round one is at 1:00pm - Round two is at 3:00pm.
- Entry: $5 (It is $5 entry per round per player if you choose to participate in the Tournament).
- Before each round, all players will be asked about the deck they wish to play. You will then be split into one of three groups before pods are randomly determined. The three tiers are Casual, High Power and cEDH.
- The winner of the pod will earn store credit equal to $5.00(x) the number of players in the pod. (For an example, if you win a 3 player pod, you will win $15.00 in store credit, if you win a 4 player pod you will win $20.00 in store credit.)
- For each round you LOSE in a day, your name will be entered into a raffle. One name will be drawn AFTER round 2 is over. This prize will be determined by The Council.
All names not drawn will be removed before the next Saturday.
- We will be creating a participation based prize system. Play 2 rounds earn a prize, play 4 rounds earn a prize, play 6 rounds earn a prize and if you play all 8 rounds in a month you will earn a prize. Each player will be tracked over a 4 week period. Once prizes are given out, records will be erased and each player will start fresh each month. This prize system is not based on win/loss, it is strictly based on event entries. Details are not finalized, stay tuned! There will be more to come.
- Code of Conduct -
- Be Mindful of other players.
- Do not touch other players cards or any personal effects.
- Do not touch other player's cards.*
- Always ask an opponent where they want you to cut your deck after every shuffle.*
- Ask your opponent to read their card to you, if you don't know the card* Or look it up on the Gatherer.* Or ask a Judge for source text.*
- Masks are Mandatory, if you do not wear your mask. You WILL be asked to leave.
- Maintain personal cleanliness while at our events.
- Our community is massive with all gamers being welcome. Please consider this while communicating with other members of the community.
- Do not harass any players.
- Disregard for these standards will be addressed immediately. Any further disregard for these standards may conclude expulsion from all Dark Tower spaces.
|Event is:||Every Sat|