|Title:||Commander League - Magic the Gathering|
|Date:||7/2/2021 - 12/31/2021|
|Address:||Dragon Master Games, 1235 Upper Front Street, Suite 3|
|Hours:||6:00 PM - 9:00 PM|
1. Game time limit is 60 minutes, winner determined by points at the end of turns (one rotation after time is called)
2. Make up games for players that missed the original game will be awarded full points. Those who help with make up game will be awarded 1 point per player playing. Max 3 points and only allowed to gain points on the first make up game.
3. Pod game start time will be 6 pm.
4. Pod size is no more and no less than 4.
5. Pod games will be based on dice rolls for random pods.
6. Make up time for the make up games is from the missed Friday until the following Friday BEFORE the normal time of pod.
7. No refunds on any and all entries.
8. Entry Fee is 2 packs (of your choice), 1 pack for the night, and 1 pack for the end of the season.
9. No take backs. Once the hand leaves the card that was placed on the field it can NOT be taken back.
10. It is the responsibility of the player to remember their own triggers. If you miss a trigger, you do NOT get it. (triggers that can not be missed are ones like Mana Crypt and Mana Vault, that would negatively affect the players using it).
1 pt - First Blood
3 pts - Attacking Each Player (combat damage must be dealt)
3 pts - Destroy or Exile an Artifact from each opponent
3 pts - Destroy or Exile an Enchantment from each opponent
1 pt - Destroy or Exile a Land that can produce 2 or more mana
2 pts - Casting your commander 3 or more times in a game
2 pts - Taking out an opponent with commander damage from any commander equaling 21 damage
2 pts - Saving an opponent from lethal damage (can only be scored once per game)
1 pt - Winning a "Wizard Fight" (spell stack of 4 or more)(can only be scored once per game)
3 pts - First Place
2 pts - Second Place
1 pt - Third Place
1 pt - Fourth Place
-1 pt - Infinite Combos (past second activation)(doubles every time after)
-3 pts per player affected - Destroying more than one land from any player in a single turn
-1 pt, then doubles every time after - Extra turns: you will loose points on the turn you take after your initial turn in the turn order. This applies for the whole turn rotation.
-1 pt, then doubles every time after - Noticeably focusing on a player for no reason other than spite, revenge, or just not liking someone (people with the best board state or in the farthest lead are not a part of this rule)
Loss of ALL points made in the game - Scooping before the game is over. Players may make token copies of permanents that belonged to the player that scooped. Spells that targeted the player that scooped can be re-targeted
Loss of ALL points gained in the pod and end with 0 points - All you "Win Effects"
-3 pts per player taken out after the first one taken out in a single turn - Taking out more than one player in a turn rotation
All Point Loss Rules are removed once the game goes to 1 v 1
|Event is:||Every Fri|