|Title:||BCC Open Gym|
|Date:||3/6/2021 - 4/28/2021|
|Address:||Boulder Circus Center, 4747 26th St|
|Hours:||2:00 PM - 4:00 PM|
|Cost/Cover:||See details below.|
|Details:||Welcome back to our weekly BCC Open Gym!|
$10 for open gym!
Only 10 spots available each day, masks must be worn the entire time and participants must be socially distanced from each other.
Pre-registration encouraged at the Student Portal of bouldercircuscenter.net
Please bring your own apparatus as there is no sharing of apparatuses allowed.
PayPal, Venmo and CSC options available.
Purchase CSC Credit here: http://bouldercircuscenter.net/csc/
BCC Open Gym is open to the public. *This is a time for training or rehearsing skills that you are already familiar and comfortable with, and is NOT a time for teaching*.
If you have not been to the BCC before please fill out the waiver at http://bouldercircuscenter.net/waiver
- All participants must sign in, pay and sign the BCC Open Gym agreement (with more detailed procedure and safety policies)
- There is no instruction or guidance at Open Gym
- Anyone leaving the ground must have a mat under them
- You may only use equipment for which you have specific approval
- Aerialists practicing aerial must have performer's insurance
- Parents must accompany children
|Event is:||Every Mon, Wed, Sat|