|Title:||Sunday Gravel Adventure Rides|
|Date:||9/19/2021 - 1/2/2022|
|Address:||Full Cycle Bikes & Colorado Multisport (Boulder, CO), 2355 30th Street|
|Hours:||9:00 AM - 11:00 AM|
|Cost/Cover:||Please call or email for ticket info/cost.|
|Details:||Our weekly Full Cycle & Colorado Multisport Sunday Gravel Adventure Rides!|
Detailed info of our weekend ride can be found on on our Strava Club: https://www.strava.com/clubs/225400
Please read & sign our ride waiver before joining: https://forms.gle/nRjPYEXRnFyFiqaYA
The group rides plan is as follows:
A Ride: ADVANCED / THRESHOLD
- Starts easy and conversational, and it becomes progressively harder, especially on pre-determined climbs or segments, with no planned regrouping. This is a DROP RIDE. Conversation will be difficult to sustain, and the group may spread out.
- Pick this ride if: You are extremely fit, experienced with high-speed riding in a fast-moving peloton, and really like the performance, training, and competitive aspect of cycling.
B Ride: INTERMEDIATE / TEMPO
- A moderate pace ride with parts becoming more difficult, especially on pre-determined climbs or segments, with regrouping at the end of them, within reason (be prepared for this to be a DROP ride). At other times during the ride it will be mellow and conversation will ensue.
- Pick this ride if: You are comfortable riding in a group. You'r re fit, you like to spice up your pace a bit, but not looking for a "hammer-fest". You want to get a workout in, in a social casual setting.
C Ride: BEGINNER / ENDURANCE
- A casual all day pace that you could easily carry on for several hours. It's easy, conversational, and all inclusive, meant to meet fellow cyclists and welcoming new riders to the sport. “No drop” rules all the way through.
- Pick this ride if: You are a novice cyclist, or a more experienced cyclist looking to educate & welcome new riders to the sport.
Please read and abide by our GROUP RIDING ETIQUETTE:
- Show up prepared (all equipment working, water, food, ready to ride)
- Be able to self support yourself (flat kit, water, food, etc)
- Point out hazards & oncoming traffic both verbally & with gestures
- Communicate all directional changes
- Ride right behind the rider in front of you
- Follow all road rules: stop at red lights & stop signs
- Ride in the bike lane, if present (2 abreast is legal)
- If no bike lane is present, ride single-file in a paceline
- Be light & gradual on the brakes
- Be light & gradual on the pedals as you take a pull at the front
- Be light & gradual as you shift
- Be light & gradual as you stand up off the saddle
- Don't be that guy, late, unprepared, with malfunctioning equipment
- Don't be a loner - you're joining a group ride after all!
- Don't half-wheel
- Don't sprint off stops
- Don't run red lights or stop signs
- Don't slam on the brakes
- Don't ride off to the side: ride right behind the rider in front of you
- Don't do anything rushed (gear changes, directional changes, etc)
- Don't get the group in trouble or danger
We're also seeking Ride Leaders & Sweepers! We offer 2 FREE DRINKS or $10 STORE CREDIT per ride led (good to use thru the calendar year). Interested? Email firstname.lastname@example.org.
|Event is:||Every Sun|