|Title:||200 hr Yoga Teacher Training|
|Date:||9/25/2021 - 12/5/2021|
|Address:||7633 E Brainerd Rd|
|Hours:||11:30 AM - 4:30 PM|
|Cost/Cover:||Full Tuition is $2800.|
|Details:||Have you wanted to train to become a Certified Yoga Teacher but never knew how it could fit into your busy schedule?|
NOW is your chance!
Join Thrive Yoga and Wellness for Chattanooga’s ONLY fully flexible 200 hr Yoga Alliance Certified Teacher Training starting August 21nd!
You will leave this training with confidence and real-world experience, ready to safely and effectively lead a class through various yoga modalities including Power, Vinyasa, Yin, Restorative, Senior, Aerial, and many more!
The best part about this training is that you can complete the classes at their own pace, which makes Thrive Yoga and Wellness' “Yoga for EveryBody” 200 hr Teacher Training so unique to the area.
Your ONE-TIME Tuition price is offered at $2800 and includes a free 1 year membership to the studio.
(early bird discounts 10% off through 7/21 & payment plans are available, just ask!)
You have up to two years to finish your training and you have 1 full year (plus) of a free unlimited membership!
Throughout this training, you will gain a new set of life long friends and support network as well as:
1. Have an in depth study of the Asanas (Postures) found in Power, Vinyasa, Yin, Restorative, Ashtanga, Aerial, & Senior Yoga classes and their Sanskrit names.
2. Learn how to offer modifications and assists in all your classes (verbally and physically) and learn when each is more appropriate
3. Teach effective sequences for all your classes.
4. You will spend time learning Meditation & Pranayama
5. You get to have real time practice Assisting and Teaching in the Studio to give you the experience and guidance you need to become a life changing yoga teacher
6. You will also learn about the Business of Yoga with very real and actionable applications including Ethics of a Yoga Teacher.
7. History and Philosophy will be discussed, giving you a brand new appreciation for and understanding of this amazing, ancient practice.
8. Spend time learning about the Therapeutic Aspects of Yoga through Chinese Medicine, Western Medicine, and In the Yoga practice itself.
Teachers are Thrive's very own Jennifer Dixon 500ERYTDawn Zoll RYT 200, Beth Daugherty 500RYT, Gail Donaldson 500 RYT, Rebecca Balch 200 RYT, Denise Cooper RYT 200, Suzanne Sabourin RYT 200, Megan Brock DPT RYT 200, Monika Patel DPT, Dawn Zoll 200RYT We will also have special guests throughout the training.
Students may attend as many of the sessions of each semester as it fits into their schedule. Each weekend is modular, so attendance in sequence is not mandatory, but it is helpful. The price of tuition includes attendance into all subsequent semesters for the next two years. As well as a 1-yr (plus!) unlimited membership to the studio. We love our students, so we want to support them as they grow into experienced Yoga Teachers.
If you've ever thought about becoming a Certified Yoga Instructor, or if you just want to deepen your understanding of your favorite practice, don't hesitate! Act now!
Special Early Bird Pricing is 10% off through July 21th. Be a part of the growing community of graduating Yoga Teachers from Thrive Yoga and Wellness’ Yoga for EveryBody Teacher Training. We will see YOU on the mat!
Deposits are due by August 15, 2021 and Teacher Trainees will get to take advantage of the unlimited membership as Early as today!
Hurry up and join this dynamic, and wonderful group of yoga enthusiasts! You will NOT be disappointed.
|Event is:||Every Sat, Sun|