|Title:||Fall Multi-Sport Class 4 Girls, 2nd-4th, Chicago|
|Date:||9/25/2021 - 12/18/2021|
|Address:||Menomonee Club for Boys and Girls, 1535 N Dayton St|
|Hours:||10:00 AM - 11:00 AM|
|Details:||Join Game On! Sports 4 Girls for the Saturday, Fall session of our trademark Multi-Sport Class!|
The class runs 12 weeks starting Saturday, September 18 and ending Saturday, December 11.
No class 11/27.
Class runs from 10:00-11:00 a.m. in the Abrams Gym at the Menomonee Club and is open to girls in 2nd, 3rd, and 4th grades.
A great way to expose and introduce your daughter to team sports! Explore and learn a different sport every 1-3 weeks. We may cover basketball, soccer, tennis, softball, lacrosse, volleyball, and more in a FUN, nurturing and positive environment! From our years dedicated to working with girls, we have the unique games and expertise to help each of your daughters to grow a person and an athlete. As always, attention to teamwork, sportsmanship, self-esteem, respect, giving, and goal setting are incorporated into our program as well.
Please come dressed ready to play - no sandals, bare feet or boots allowed.
A minimum of 6 participants is required to run class.
COVID safety precautions:
- Masks are required to be worn at all times
- Hand sanitizer is recommended to be supplied by the families
- Sports equipment is disinfected prior to being used and after
- Hands must be washed with soap and water before attending the event
- Limited availability - max of 20 girls
- Socially distant when possible
- Class will take place inside
|Event is:||Every Sat|