|Title:||Winter Drive Thru Market|
|Date:||1/2/2021 - 4/17/2021|
|Address:||800 E 17th Ave|
|Hours:||11:00 AM - 1:00 PM|
|Cost/Cover:||Please see website for details.|
|Details:||We are thrilled to continue to connect you to the best Ohio farmers and food producers over the winter! Shop from our 30+ local producers online and pick up at the market from the comfort and safety of your car. |
**This market is PREORDER ONLY** No onsite sales are allowed.
Place your online order between Tuesday 10 am and Thursday 5 pm for pickup on Saturday.
Shop here using a credit, SNAP or P-EBT card: https://clintonvillefarmersmarket.localfoodmarketplace.com/
To help expedite service on market days, customers are encouraged to do the following:
- On a sheet of paper, write your LAST NAME, FIRST NAME and the names of the producers you ordered from. Hang this in your driver's side window.
- Stop at each producer's tent you ordered from so they can put your items in your trunk.
- After going through the drive thru, it is up to you to check your order for accuracy. We will have very limited staff and volunteer support. If you miss an item, please return to the start of the line and go through the drive thru again.
- For everyone's safety:
Follow all market day signage.
Don't cut the line.
- Offer to pick up orders for friends or neighbors (just make sure you have their order sheets!).
- Do not attend if you have a fever, cough, or shortness of breath.
Pick up your order between 11 am and 1 pm on Saturdays at the Ohio History Center.
The market will operate in all weather conditions, except a Level 3 Snow Emergency. In the event of a Level 3 Snow Emergency, the market will be closed. Please visit our website for more information.
|Event is:||Every Sat|