|Title:||Enjoy Spring Blooms in the Brandywine Valley ~ 4 Days/3 Nights|
|Date:||9/7/2021 - 5/9/2022|
|Cost/Cover:||$989 per person, double|
|Contact Info:||Terrapin Tours ~ 603-348-7141 or email@example.com|
|Details:||Spring Blooms in the Brandywine Valley ~ Featuring Longwood Gardens and the Sight & Sound Theater|
May 9-12, 2022
Welcome Spring in the Brandywine Valley!
From history to remarkable natural beauty – the Brandywine Valley is a treasure-trove of springtime splendor. Take in the dogwoods, magnolias, wisterias, azaleas, and tulips that herald spring’s arrival at Longwood Gardens. Discover the rich history of Henry Francis du Pont and his family’s legacy at Winterthur, and see “David” at the renowned Sight & Sound Theater.
Highlights of this tour include:
• 3 Nights at the historic Inn at Mendenhall Hotel, located in the heart of the Brandywine Valley
• Discover Longwood Gardens Spring Blooms ~ considered one of the greatest gardens in the world, Longwood Gardens include a 4-acre indoor conservatory, fountains, reflecting pools and a historic 600-foot long Flower Garden Walk - which boasts more than 200,000 tulips and other seasonal blooms in a patchwork of color
• Visit Henry Francis du Pont’s Winterthur – a 1,000 acre estate including a 175 room house nestled in the heart of Delaware’s beautiful Brandywine Valley. Tour the home, gardens, galleries and special exhibits, which feature a magnificent collection of American decorative arts
• Experience “DAVID” at the Sight & Sound Theater - one of the most legendary Bible stories comes to life with spectacular special effects, a massive 300-foot stage that surrounds you, magnificent costumes, and live animals
• Time to shop at Kettle Kitchen Village in Lancaster which features authentic Pennsylvania Dutch Country goods, food, and over 40 specialty shops
• Enjoy the Grand Smorgasbord Dinner at the Hershey Farm Restaurant
• Services of a Professional Tour Director • Round Trip Luxury Motorcoach Transportation
Tour departs from Concord, NH ~ Maximum of 36 Passengers
$989 per person, double
$1149 per person, single
$929 per person triple/quad
$150 per person deposit; plus the cost of Travel Protection, if purchased, required at time of reservation. Final payment due 90 days prior to tour departure.
|Sponsored By:||Terrapin Tours|
|Submitted by:||Terrapin Tours||