|Title:||Enjoy Springtime in Washington, DC ~ April 1-6, 2023|
|Date:||9/6/2022 - 4/1/2023|
|Cost/Cover:||$1989 per person, double|
|Contact Info:||Terrapin Tours ~ 603-348-7141 or email@example.com|
|Details:||Springtime in Washington, DC|
April 1-6, 2023
Visit Our Nation’s Capital During One of the Most Beautiful Times of the Year!
Visit iconic monuments, tour historic and moving memorials, and take in the beauty of spring in our Nation’s Capital. Plus, enjoy free time to explore the array of museums, galleries, and attractions from our luxury, boutique hotel in the heart of Washington, DC.
Highlights of this tour include:
• Spend 3 nights in the heart of Washington, DC in one of the Historic Hotels of America on Pennsylvania Avenue, within walking distance to the National Mall, the White House and countless museums
• A city and monument tour with a local guide
• Evening illumination tour - experience breathtaking views of our nation's capital and historic monuments lit up at night!
• Private wreath laying ceremony at Arlington National Cemetery, as well as a guided trolley tour through Arlington with stops at the Tomb of the Unknown Soldier and President John F. Kennedy’s gravesite
• Visit the World War II Memorial, Vietnam Memorial, Korean War Memorial, Iwo Jima Memorial, Lincoln Memorial and more
• Transportation provided to the Smithsonian ~ the world’s largest museum complex, with over 150 million artifacts across 21 museums; the Franklin Delano Roosevelt Memorial ~ walk through quotes carved in stone and fascinating bronze artwork offering a glimpse into FDR’s 4-term Presidency; and the Martin Luther King, Jr. Memorial ~ honoring his legacy and tireless advocacy for racial equality
• Additional free time to explore the city on your own ~ visit museums, monuments, and memorials of your choice
• 1 night en-route each way
• Services of a Professional Tour Director
• Round Trip Luxury Motorcoach Transportation
Tour departs from Concord, NH ~ Maximum of 36 Passengers
PLEASE NOTE: There is a considerable amount of walking on this tour, contact us with questions regarding mobility concerns. Outdoor activities will take place rain or shine.
$1989 per person, double
$2749per person, single
$1799 per person triple/quad
$150 per person deposit; plus the cost of Travel Protection, if purchased, required at time of reservation. Final payment due 90 days prior to tour departure.
|Sponsored By:||Terrapin Tours|
|Submitted by:||Terrapin Tours||