|Title:||Experience a New York City Holiday ~ December 12-14, 2021|
|Date:||9/7/2021 - 12/12/2021|
|Cost/Cover:||$989 per person, double|
|Contact Info:||Terrapin Tours ~ 603-348-7141 or firstname.lastname@example.org|
|Details:||New York City Holiday|
December 12-14, 2021
Experience New York City as a Winter Wonderland!
Experience the “Big Apple” as it is transformed into a magical winter wonderland during the holiday season. From the giant Christmas tree and ice skaters at Rockefeller Center, to the famous holiday window displays along Fifth Avenue. Celebrate the season by visiting New York City during this enchanting time of the year!
Highlights of this 3 day / 2 night tour include:
•2 Nights at the Belvedere Hotel – an Art Deco inspired hotel located in the Theatre District area, steps away from Broadway, Times Square and Rockefeller Center; and within walking distance to Central Park, Bryant Park Winter Village - a European inspired open-air market featuring artisans, an ice skating rink, and delicious food vendors, the Intrepid Sea, Air and Space Museum, and so much more!
• See the amazing Rockefeller Center Christmas Tree
• Time to shop along the famous Fifth Avenue and see the incredible holiday window displays!
• Narrated City Driving Tour including the Upper East Side, Fifth Avenue, Times Square & Midtown
• Experience the Holiday season in New York like you never have before on a Statue & Skyline Holiday Cocoa Cruise – Be immersed in elegant holiday décor aboard a 1920’s inspired motor yacht, take in the stunning views while sipping on a warm cup of homemade cocoa (spiked if you like!) or champagne as you pass by the Statue of Liberty and other notable landmarks
• Visit Chelsea Food Market – experience the sights, sounds & flavors of this 119-year-old historic landmark building
• Visit the 9/11 Memorial
• Visit Grand Central Terminal – be transported by its iconic beauty and lasting legacy
• Experience the Radio City Christmas Spectacular featuring the Rockettes (orchestra seating) and go behind the scenes on a Radio City Stage Door Tour prior to the show – you’ll even get to meet a Radio City Rockette!
• Time to shop, explore or see a Broadway show on your own
• Luxury Motorcoach Transportation
• Services of a Professional Tour Director
$989 per person, double
$1269 per person, single
$899 per person, triple/quad
$150 per person deposit; plus the cost of Travel Protection, if purchased, required at time of reservation. Final payment due 90 days prior to tour departure.
|Sponsored By:||Terrapin Tours|
|Submitted by:||Terrapin Tours||