|Title:||Experience the Magic of a Brandywine Christmas ~ November 28-December 1, 2023|
|Date:||10/27/2022 - 11/28/2023|
|Cost/Cover:||$1159 pp, double|
|Contact Info:||Terrapin Tours ~ 603-348-7141 or firstname.lastname@example.org|
|Details:||A Brandywine Christmas ~ Featuring Longwood Gardens and the |
Sight & Sound Theatre
November 28-December 1, 2023
Discover magnificent mansions and gardens draped in Yuletide finery in the Brandywine Valley. Take a glimpse inside the elegant traditions of the esteemed du Pont family, view Longwood Gardens decked out in Yuletide splendor, and take in the “Miracle of Christmas” at the renowned Sight & Sound Theater.
Highlights of this tour include:
• 3 Nights at the Inn at Mendenhall Hotel, located in the heart of the Brandywine Valley
• Discover Christmas at Longwood Gardens - considered one of the greatest gardens in the world, Longwood Gardens include a 4-acre indoor conservatory, fountains, reflecting pools and a historic 600-foot long Flower Garden Walk - be mesmerized by thousands of blue and white twinkling lights, 14 whirling fountain features, and more than 50 trees adorned with icicles and other frosty glass ornaments
• Experience Yuletide at Henry Frances du Pont’s Winterthur – showcasing the historic estate nestled in the heart of Delaware’s beautiful Brandywine Valley decorated in holiday style. Enjoy visions of holidays past, inspired by the traditions and festivities of the season on the guided house tour and visit the galleries and special exhibits, which feature a magnificent collection of American decorative arts
• Experience the “Miracle of Christmas” at the Sight & Sound Theater – travel back in time to Bethlehem as the original Christmas story unfolds all around you and comes to life with spectacular special effects, a massive 300-foot stage that surrounds you, magnificent costumes, and live animals
• Enjoy the Grand Smorgasbord Dinner at the Hershey Farm Restaurant featuring classic Pennsylvania Dutch dishes
• Services of a Professional Tour Director
• Round Trip Luxury Motorcoach Transportation
Tour departs from Concord, NH ~ Maximum of 36 Passengers
This tour requires walking outdoors on uneven surfaces.
Activities take place rain, snow, or shine.
$1159 per person, double
$1499 per person, single
$1089 per person, triple/quad
$150 per person deposit; plus the cost of Travel Protection, if purchased, required at time of reservation. Final payment due 90 days prior to tour departure.
|Sponsored By:||Terrapin Tours|
|Submitted by:||Terrapin Tours||