|Details:||The Portland Symphony Orchestra's Magic of Christmas & Maine Holiday |
December 9-10, 2021
Highlights of this tour include:
• 1 Night in Freeport, ME at the Hilton Garden Inn – located in the heart of downtown Freeport, steps from local shops and outlet stores
• See the famous lobster trap Christmas tree and have time for shopping and lunch on your own at the Stonewall Kitchen Company Store and Café in York
• Experience Freeport during it’s annual Sparkle Celebration – see the famous Talking Christmas Tree, view the holiday window displays, and maybe even bump into Sparkle the Stealth Elf!
• Visit the L.L. Bean Flagship Store and Northern Lights Celebration – with dancing lights and music, dazzling window displays, festive photo ops, merry gift shopping, a walk through a lighted Discovery Forest, a model train village, and more, this favorite winter tradition delivers plenty of warmth and cheer!
• See the giant Christmas tree, with thousands of lights that put on a dazzling show, dancing along with festive holiday music in Discovery Park
• Visit Wilbur’s of Maine Chocolates for a taste of their delicious chocolate
• Enjoy a festive holiday dinner and party with your fellow travelers
• Take a self-guided tour of the stunning Victoria Mansion in Portland – experience this National Historic Landmark decked out in Victorian splendor for the Christmas season
• See the Portland Symphony Orchestra’s “Magic of Christmas” Show (Orchestra Seating) - this show has been delighting audiences for years with its unique blend of traditional songs and whimsical performances
• Included lunch prior to the show
• Luxury motorcoach transportation
• Services of a Professional Tour Director
Tour Departs from Concord, NH ~ Maximum of 36 Passengers
$499 per person, double
$579 per person, single
$150 per person deposit; plus the cost of Travel Protection, if purchased, required at time of reservation. Final payment due 90 days prior to tour departure.
|Sponsored By:||Terrapin Tours|
|Submitted by:||Terrapin Tours||