|Title:||Experience Winter Iceland November 2-9, 2021 - Departs from Concord, NH|
|Date:||2/3/2021 - 11/2/2021|
|Cost/Cover:||$5195 per person, double|
|Contact Info:||Terrapin Tours ~ 603-348-7141 or firstname.lastname@example.org|
|Details:||Winter Iceland ~ Incredible Sights & Northern Lights|
November 2-9, 2021
JOURNEY TO THE LAND OF FIRE & ICE!
Join us on this one-of-a-kind, handcrafted Signature Tour ~ a small group adventure designed for Terrapin Tours. This tour is specifically designed to increase our chances of viewing the majestic northern lights! Experience Iceland's amazing natural wonders ~ from towering waterfalls to glacier lagoons to geothermal hot springs and geysers.
Highlights of this Signature Tour include:
• Six nights boutique hotel accommodations - located in remote countryside locations to increase chances of viewing the majestic Northern Lights
• A Local guide will accompany us for the duration of our journey to share local knowledge, culture and history
• Relax and unwind at the Blue Lagoon ~ a geothermal spa like no other place on earth
• Travel around the famed Golden Circle route ~ visit the historical and geological wonder that is Thingvellir National Park, the Geysir geothermal fields, and the impressive two-tiered Gullfoss waterfall
• Visit a geothermal greenhouse where tomatoes are grown year-round
• Experience two of Iceland’s most majestic and scenic waterfalls ~ Skógafoss and Seljalandsfoss
• Visit the LAVA Centre ~ an interactive exhibition depicting the volcanic activity and earthquakes that formed Iceland over millions of years
• Tour the Skogar Museum ~ housed in beautifully preserved old turf-roofed houses
• Walk on the volcanic Black Sand Beaches and view the impressive and towering basalt sea stacks
• Take in the amazing Jökulsárlón glacier lagoon famous for its floating icebergs and nearby Diamond Beach
• Guided city tour of Reykjavik
• An exciting off-the-beaten path adventure is included during our stay
• All hotel accommodations, taxes, attractions, sightseeing and meals as indicated in itinerary
• Terrapin Tours Tour Director for duration of the tour
• Maximum of 22 Passengers
This tour departs from Concord, NH and includes all transportation and accommodations (round-trip): Motorcoach from Concord to Boston; Commercial Flights – Boston to Reykjavik; Private transportation and Local Guide for duration of Iceland tour
PLEASE NOTE: All passengers MUST carry a valid U.S. Passport for international air travel.
$5195 per person, double
$5995 per person, single
NOTE SPECIAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS APPLY TO THIS TOUR:
$1500 per person, non-refundable deposit required at time of reservation.
|Sponsored By:||Terrapin Tours|
|Submitted by:||Terrapin Tours||