|Title:||Explore Scenic Icelands West & South Coasts ~ 10 Day Tour|
|Date:||11/17/2022 - 6/3/2023|
|Cost/Cover:||$6295 per person, double|
|Contact Info:||Terrapin Tours ~ 603-348-7141 or firstname.lastname@example.org|
|Details:||Scenic Iceland ~ Featuring the West & South Coasts|
June 3-13, 2023
JOURNEY TO THE LAND OF FIRE & ICE!
Join us on this handcrafted Signature Tour that features the Western & Southern shores of Iceland during the early summer when the days are long and the region is brimming with springtime splendor! Experience the picture-perfect landscapes and quaint fishing villages of the Snaefellsnes Peninsula,travel along the Golden Circle,take a day trip to the remote Westman Islands, and so much more!
Highlights of this Signature Tour include:
• 9 nights hotel accommodations in Iceland (2 nts on the Snaefellsnes Peninsula, 1 nt in Borgarnes, 2 nts near Selfoss, 2 nts near Hella on the South Coast, and 2 nts in Reykjavik)
• A Local guide will accompany us for the duration of our journey to share local knowledge, culture and history
• Relax and unwind at the Blue Lagoon ~ a geothermal spa like no other place on earth
• Travel around the famed Golden Circle route ~ visit the historical and geological wonder that is Thingvellir National Park, the Geysir geothermal fields, and the impressive two-tiered Gullfoss waterfall
• Visit a geothermal greenhouse where tomatoes are grown year-round
• Experience two of Iceland’s most majestic and scenic waterfalls ~ Skógafoss and Seljalandsfoss
• Visit the LAVA Centre ~ an interactive exhibition depicting the volcanic activity and earthquakes that formed Iceland over millions of years
• Tour the Skogar Museum ~ housed in beautifully preserved old turf-roofed houses
• Guided city tour of Reykjavik
• Admission to the Perlan Museum
• Experience the "Into the Glacier'' tour at Langjokull glacier - travel into the largest man made ice tunnel in the world!
• Take a day trip to the Westman Islands - an archipelago of islands that is home to the world's largest colony of Atlantic puffins
THIS TOUR DEPARTS FROM CONCORD, NH and includes all transportation and accommodations (round-trip): Motorcoach from Concord to Boston; Commercial Flights – Boston to Reykjavik; All transportation in Iceland • Private guided 10-day motorcoach tour of Iceland with a local guide • All hotel accommodations, taxes, attractions, sightseeing and meals as indicated in itinerary • Terrapin Tours Tour Director for duration of the tour
Maximum of 30 Passengers
All passengers MUST carry a valid U.S. Passport to travel to Iceland. Passports must be valid for a MINIMUM of 6 months from the date of our return.
Please note: ADA requirements are not recognized in Europe and accessible accommodations and services may be limited. Walking outdoors on uneven surfaces is required for most activities.
$6295 per person, double
$7595 per person, single*
*Limited single rooms available
NOTE SPECIAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS APPLY TO THIS TOUR
|Sponsored By:||Terrapin Tours|
|Submitted by:||Terrapin Tours||