|Title:||Explore Yellowstone & Grand Teton National Parks ~ 8 Days/7 Nights|
|Date:||9/9/2021 - 5/29/2022|
|Cost/Cover:||$3695 per person, double|
|Contact Info:||Terrapin Tours ~ 603-348-7141 or firstname.lastname@example.org|
|Details:||Yellowstone & Grand Teton National Parks |
May 29-June 5, 2022
Discover the awe-inspiring natural wonders of Yellowstone and Grand Teton National Parks! Join us for an unforgettable experience! Visit the soul of the American West on this tour that includes two of America’s most famous National Parks, and the cowboy town of Jackson Hole. There’s no other place like this on Earth - where landscapes challenge the imagination with jaw-dropping canyons, towering mountains, bubbling geysers, and wide-open spaces teaming with wildlife.
Highlights of this Signature Tour include:
• Spend 2 nights in West Yellowstone, MT – located at the entrance to Yellowstone National Park
• Visit the Grizzly Wolf Discovery Center - an accredited Not-for-Profit, wildlife park and educational facility offering a chance to experience the world of grizzly bears and gray wolves through world-class exhibits
• Tour Yellowstone National Park - this 2-million acre park contains almost 300 geysers and over 10,000 hot springs, fumaroles, and mud pots and an incredible array of wildlife, flora and fauna
• Enjoy guided sightseeing of the Lower Loop and Upper Loop - including Old Faithful Geyser, Yellowstone Lake, Grand Canyon of the Yellowstone, Norris Geyser Basin, Mammoth Hot Springs, and more – while keeping an eye out for moose, elk, bison, bears, and wolves!
• Spend 1 night in Grand Teton National Park at the Jackson Lake Lodge – which offers breathtaking views of pristine Jackson Lake and the majestic Teton Range
• Tour Grand Teton National Park, which boasts 310,000 acres of lush valley floors, mountain meadows, alpine lakes and the jagged, souring peaks of the Grand Teton Mountain Range
• Take an unforgettable journey on a Scenic Float Trip on the Snake River - float through the park and watch for wildlife while taking in the breathtaking views of the Tetons
• Spend 2 nights in Jackson Hole, WY in the heart of the village within walking distance to the famed Town Square, Million Dollar Cowboy Bar, restaurants, galleries and more
• Visit the National Museum of Wildlife Art, which houses a world-renowned collection of wildlife and Western artistic creations
• Spend 2 nights in the Salt Lake City and/or Bozeman area (1 night in each direction, depending on flights)
• All ground and air transportation from Concord, including transfers to and from airports, and for the duration of the tour
•Services of a Professional Tour Director
Tour Departs from Concord, NH ~ Maximum of 30 passengers
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the altitude of the destination (6,000-8,000 feet above sea level) and inclusions of this tour, participants should be in good physical health to participate. During this tour most activities are outdoors and require walking on uneven surfaces and/or pathways.
$3695 per person, double
$4795 per person, single
$3495 per person triple/quad
$500 per person deposit required at time of reservation. Final payment due 120 days prior to tour departure.
|Sponsored By:||Terrapin Tours|
|Submitted by:||Terrapin Tours||