|Title:||Join us for a fun-filled Speakeasy Murder Mystery Tour ~ Departs from Concord, NH|
|Date:||1/28/2021 - 4/19/2021|
|Cost/Cover:||$499 per person, double|
|Contact Info:||Terrapin Tours ~ 603-348-7141 or firstname.lastname@example.org|
|Details:||Newport ~ Mansions, Mystery and Murder|
April 18-19, 2021
Join us for a fun-filled getaway and experience Newport like never before! Tour two of the most famous and dazzling mansions in Newport, Rhode Island and hear about this seaside city’s little-known history during the Prohibition era. Then we’ll step back in time to the 1920’s and help solve a Speakeasy Murder Mystery!
Highlights of this tour include:
•Spend 1 Night at the Newport Harbor Hotel located in the heart of downtown Newport
• Admission and self-guided tours of two magnificent mansions: the Marble House – the “summer cottage” of Alva & William K. Vanderbilt, which includes the Chinese Tea House; and the Breakers - the largest and most opulent of all of the summer homes in Newport
• Spend a day with our local guide – a Speakeasy Proprietress – who will regale us with tales from the Prohibition Era and the Roaring 20’s
• Driving tour of Newport & Ocean Drive with special focus on Prohibition era history and mystery
• While enjoying lunch at the spectacular OceanCliff Resort, you’ll be surrounded by some of the era’s most famous bootleggers and play a part in
solving a Speakeasy Murder Mystery!
• Time to have lunch and explore on your own in in the Brick Marketplace area
• Wine & Cheese reception at the Newport Harbor Hotel upon check-in, followed by a 3-course dinner
• Luxury motorcoach transportation
• Services of a Professional Tour Director
Get into the spirit of the 1920’s! Themed Attire is Encouraged, but not required.
Tour departs from Concord, NH ~ Maximum of 36 Passengers
$499 per person, double
$589 per person, single
$479 per person, triple/quad
$150 per person deposit; plus the cost of Travel Protection, if purchased, required at time of reservation. Final payment due 90 days prior to tour departure.
|Sponsored By:||Terrapin Tours|
|Submitted by:||Terrapin Tours||