|Title:||Big Dogs Showdown|
|Date:||9/3/2021 - 9/24/2021|
|Address:||The Lucky Dog Beer Garden, 1810 George Dieter St. 101|
|Location:||El Paso, TX|
|Hours:||6:00 PM - 11:00 PM|
|Cost/Cover:||Registration fee: $10|
|Details:||The kind of game you've all been waiting for is finally here!!! For this game the pot starts at $100 and how high it goes is determined by you guys! This legendary TURBO tournament features a $10 registration fee and ONLY ONE $10 re-entry BOTH of which get added to the prize pot, so the possibilities are endless! |
Welcome to Nomad Poker! This tournament is the legendary gauntlet. It is a turbo tourney.
-Registration fee: $10 (goes straight to Prize Pot)
-Only one re-entry allowed (up to 3k/6k blind) with a $10 donation to the Prize Pot (player may re-draw for bonus chips)
-Starting chip stack 10k chips / Starting chip stack for re-entry is 10k chips
-Bonus Chips ups for the following:
*On time (up to 15 minutes after game starts)
*Like/Share Social media posts
*Recycling receipts. Turn in your current in-game receipt for a chance to draw bonus chips. Drawings held only at the beginning of the tourney, at re-entry, and/or after break.
RULES RULES RULES
By Signing in You Agree to Our Rules!!
We Follow Basic WSOP Rules in terms of Gameplay. These are the items that come up the most that we need to elaborate on:
1. Please make sure you announce your Raises and All Ins (otherwise it’s considered an automatic Call).
2. When you bet it must be at least the amount of the Big Blind. When you raise it has to be at least double the previous bet.
3. If a player goes All In with a chip count that is less than double of the previous bet any following player will only have the option to call or go All In themselves.
4. Cards that are facing up yet thrown in the middle are still Live!
5. A MUCK IS A MUCK! If your cards are folded/thrown face down please do not fish them out. Please Do Not show your dead hands!
6. You may Not look at a dead man's hand whether you are in the hand or Not!!
7. Do Not discuss your cards during a Live Hand! This will be an automatic Muck. Talking about your hand and what you would have had is Only Acceptable After the hand is over.
8. It is your responsibility to protect your hand at all times.
9. If you muck your All In hand and it cannot be retrieved it will stay mucked/dead. (You may be afforded one courtesy grace All In Muck retrieval if you are new. Keep in mind if we know you should know better then we won't cut you any slack.)
10. Verbal in effect! Any action you announce while in an active hand must be carried out otherwise any player in the hand has a right to hold you to your word.
11. Calling Time is Allowed! A player with action should be given at least 1 minute before time can be enforced. A 30 sec countdown can start after that 1 minute window of action. (Turbo tourney: 30 sec countdown after 30sec to have action). Locate the Pit Boss to initiate any countdown.
12. NO COACHING! NO COACHING! NO COACHING! This includes any influence on another player's decision on their turn whether you are in the hand or not. If you want to give pointers or tips or discuss possible plays/actions please do it after the hand. If you are new and have any questions feel free to locate your Pit Boss (Pit Boss will only give clarification of rules but will never influence what play to do).
13. Heads up baiting is allowed! Pit Boss will provide any clarification.
14. Bullying, Harassing, or Disrespecting any players will not be tolerated. Please treat each other with respect!
15. Final table players may not "check it down" w/ Less than 4 players.
16. If you leave your chip stack unattended then you will continue to be blinded out until you return. The maximum time one can be absent is 30 minutes! If you have an emergency or need more time make sure your Pit Boss is aware.
17. You may not leave your chips at the final table for more than 10 minutes otherwise your chips will be forfeited!!
18. All remaining players at the final table must unanimously agree to any chop of the final prize otherwise the game will continue until the decision is unanimous.
*Any 1st/2nd/3rd Place will be agreed upon at the Final Table when applicable. *If there are time constraints due to the venue closing, etc., the Pit Boss will suggest (may impose) a friendly chop based on a table vote and or chip stacks!
* If you have any situation, issue, or question PLEASE! PLEASE! Call “FLOOR” for the PIT BOSS!
* The Pit Boss is in control of the game and has the final say. The Pit Boss will consider all sides and make a fair decision. If you have any questions or concerns please let the Pit Boss handle the situation!
* If you are caught or seen coaching you will be warned followed by possible ejection from the game!
1st: Personal Verbal Warning
2nd: 20 min penalty and group warning to all players!
3rd: Ejection/disqualification from the game!
Further consequences will be considered between staff and owners including being:
- Banned from certain events
- Banned for an extended period of time
- Banned Permanently
* The Pit Boss will determine the severity of any violation and if it warrants a warning up to disqualification of the game.
Here at Nomad Co. we strive to provide fun, safe, and most of all FREE Poker Tournaments!! To do so we work very hard to keep everyone's safety in mind. Understanding this, we will not tolerate bad behavior! You will get banned! Don’t be that guy or gal! NO CHEATING! NO COACHING! NO FIGHTING! IT’S NOT WORTH IT!
THANK YOU EVERYONE FOR THE SUPPORT! HAPPY POKER EVERYONE!! GOOD LUCK!
*PLEASE MESSAGE: James and/or Tony for any concerns, questions, or suggestions. PLEASE FEEL FREE TO REACH OUT TO US IF THERE IS A PROBLEM WITH AN EVENT BEING RAN!! We want everyone to have a fair and equal game experience with us!
|Event is:||Every Fri|