|Title:||$20 AZ Concealed Carry Permit Course in Flagstaff! (Arizona CCW)|
|Address:||Buffalo Wild Wings (Flagstaff, AZ), 2700 S Woodlands Village Blvd, #550|
|Hours:||4:30 PM - 8:30 PM|
|Cost/Cover:||See details below.|
|Details:||October 18th, 2020 - 4:30pm - 8:30pm|
$10 tickets for women!
Buffalo Wild Wings
2700 S Woodlands Village Blvd #550
Flagstaff, AZ 86001
Safe Arizona Firearms Education is now holding an Arizona CCW course in Flagstaff, AZ! The prices are the following:
$20 if prepaid online. www.safeccw.com
$40 if you would like to reserve by phone/email and pay at the door.
While this is a non-shooting course, it will satisfy Arizona DPS training requirements to obtain your permit.
The course will cover defensive pistol selection, ethics of use of force, legal information, basic firearms knowledge, and what to do before, during, and after a defensive shooting incident, and legal information pertaining to use, carry, purchase, and ownership of a firearm, and may include a presentation from Attorney Marc Victor!
While we are a constitutional carry state, and we do not need a CCW to carry concealed, the following are some benefits to having a CCW:
1) Reciprocity: several states recognize out CCW and will allow you to carry concealed in their states with our permit. Nevada is one of these states. I have spoken with DPS and they will not update their website until they get a written letter from Nevada, If you need to confirm, you can call 702-828-3271.
2) Under federal Law (USC 922(q)(2)(A)) It is illegal to transport your firearm within 1,000 feet of school grounds, unless you have a state issued firearms permit (Arizona CCW qualifies under this)
3) Faster processing for firearms purchases
4) the more you have in your corner if you have to defend yourself in court, the better
5) Be able to carry into alcohol serving establishments concealed
6) Serves as a way of informing a police officer you have a firearm without having to say the word ""gun"" when interacting with them.
We will have someone on site to do fingerprints for an additional $20. The CCW department of AZ DPS will not accept any clearance cards, including the DPS fingerprint cards. They will require new fingerprint cards to be filled out.
Space is limited. To reserve your spot, visit us on our website at www.safeccw. com or contact Gerard at 480-244-6315 or by email at
We are also on Facebook!
WHO CAN TAKE IT?
Anyone with a desire to learn can attend this course. the information can apply to almost all ages. You will have to be 21 to obtain your ccw (or 19 with military).
DO I NEED A FIREARM?
No. This is a non-shooting course, and bringing a firearm is not needed.
DO YOU OFFER SHOOTING CLASSES?
Absolutely! We offer over 50 different classes offered 24/7 ranging from basic pistol, advanced personal protection, NRA instructor courses, Range Safety Officer, Knife defense, all the way to First Aid/CPR/AED, and everything in between.
DO I STILL HAVE TO DO FINGERPRINTS IF I HAVE A CLEARANCE CARD?
Yes. The CCW department of Arizona DPS does not recognize any clearance cards, even if they are federal. We will have someone on site doing fingerprint services for an additional $20 if you would like to have them done the day of the class.
HOW DO I SIGN UP?
There are three ways to reserve your seat:
Online at www.safeccw com
Phone at 480-244-6315
email at SafeArizonaFirearmsEducation@gmail.com
|Event is:||One Day Only|