|Title:||Celebrate Recovery ccftl Online|
|Date:||7/10/2020 - 4/23/2021|
|Location:||Fort Lauderdale, FL|
|Hours:||7 PM - 10 PM|
|Cost/Cover:||See details below.|
|Details:||Online community Begins at 7pm! |
You can find all things Calvary Celebrate Recovery at https://calvaryftl.org/celebrate-recovery-meetings/
Celebrate Recovery is a Christ-centered, twelve-step recovery program that offers hope and healing for anyone struggling. It’s a process that brings freedom from life’s hurts, habits, and hang-ups. Working through biblical principles, Celebrate Recovery seeks to restore the broken areas in our lives.
If you’re struggling and need help, we encourage you to take a step of faith and discover a new way of doing life through the power of Jesus Christ. Celebrate Recovery can help you find that new beginning!
Open Share Groups for Online 8p-9p
Women’s Hope Group
Google Meet Meeting Code: tvr-fcsj-drc
Women’s Food Integrity Group
Google Meet Meeting Code: tdo-anfo-dkq
Women’s Chemical Dependency Group
Google Meet Meeting Code: tzc-tqty-xmz
Women’s Codependency/Anger Group
Google Meet Meeting Code: bzk-ozxb-aqm
Women’s Sexual Integrity Group
Google Meet Meeting Code: zma-rmvm-taj
Men’s Hope Group
Google Meet Meeting Code: gco-dzhj-kxw
Men’s Chemical Dependency Group
Google Meet Meeting Code: fwg-btju-jnu
Men’s Codependency/Anger Group
Google Meet Meeting Code: ohg-nydt-xhi
Men’s Sexual Integrity Group
Google Meet Meeting Code: wby-jrnc-ofh
Friday Night at Calvary Chapel Fort Lauderdale
2401 West Cypress Creek Road, Fort Lauderdale, Florida 33309
6 pm Fellowship/Dinner | Cafeteria
7 pm Testimony/Bible Study | Banquet Halls
8 pm Open Share (Gender/Struggle Specific)
9 pm Café Hope
Contact: Jonathan Dampf/Christine Koester
These guidelines are designed to provide a safe and productive meeting for everyone. Please listen carefully and honor these guidelines throughout the meeting.
1. Keep your sharing focused on your own thoughts, feelings, and actions. (Please limit to no more than 3-5 minutes)
2. There is no crosstalk please. Cross talk is when two people engage in a dialogue during the meeting. Each person is free to express without interruptions.
3. We are here to support one another. We will not attempt to “fix” one another.
4. Anonymity and Confidentiality are basic requirements. What’s shared in the group stays in the group. The only exception is when someone threatens to injure themselves or others.
5. Offensive language has no place in a Christ-centered recovery group, including no graphic descriptions.
New Guidelines for Online Groups:
6. All members must use headphones. This will ensure that no one else can overhear what is being shared.
7. All members must be on camera.
9461 sunrise lakes blvd ,Fort Lauderdale, FL