|Date:||6/11/2021 - 6/12/2021|
|Address:||Wildwood Baptist Church, 4827 E 20th St|
|Hours:||Please see details below.|
|Details:||Life is all about relationships!|
We are very excited about our upcoming class with you! We believe our time together will be valuable to you personally, with your families, and also professionally. Our relationship program is based on the concept of MOTIVE; a theory called the Color Code. Motive Matters training deals mainly with the number one element in Emotional
Intelligence -- Self-Awareness.
Materials and Saturday lunch $30 per person. Scholarships are available.
Contact tammy@MotiveMatters.com to reserve your spots.
According to Daniel Goleman, author of Emotional Intelligence, the 5 elements of
Emotional Intelligence are:
1. Self-Awareness – knowing and understanding your emotions, actions, and reactions
2. Self-Control – managing your own emotions, your highs, and your lows
3. Self-Motivation – knowing how to work toward goals and accomplishments
4. Empathy – recognizing and feeling the feelings and emotions of another person
5. Social Skills – cooperation, mastering conflict, and managing emotions in others
This will be a fun, fascinating class, plus it is a great tool by which you can develop
accurate self-awareness and create positive relationships in all areas of your life.
During Motive training, you will learn skills that will enable you to maximize your strengths and harness the limitations of your personality, creating a better you! Understanding the unique differences of others will enable you to continue creating an environment of trust, respect, and dignity within your marriages and families.
In order for us to prepare your personalized training materials, there is a short assessment for you to complete. Please see the instructions and link below. If you have any questions, feel free to email Tammy@motivematters.com.
Our best to you!
Van and Tammy Benson
Executive Trainers - MotiveMatters.com
NOTE: If you have taken the assessment previously, you may NOT need to retake it.
Contact me at tammy@MotiveMatters.com and give me your name and the email address you used to take the assessment. I’ll see if I can locate you.
Directions for taking The Color Code Personality Profile online:
1. Visit this link or cut and copy it into your web browser:
2. You may need to turn off pop-up blockers.
3. You should be taken directly to The Color Code page.
4. Please read the instructions before you begin taking the profile
5. As you take the assessment --remember we are looking for your Motive, not your current behavior. For the most accurate results, we ask you to take the test, to the best of your ability, as a child.
6. Please know there may be some questions where you feel none of the answers apply to you. This is normal. Just select the answer that is the “most like you,” and finish the assessment. You’ll be glad you did!
7. Please fill in the “Tell us about yourself” section with your name, zip code, and
email address, and then make sure you submit your test.
8. When you have answered all the questions, you should be asked to confirm your email. Please make sure your email was entered correctly.
If you do not see this, don’t close your browser window! This means you haven’t
marked an answer to a question. Review the test for the instructions in Red.
9. IMPORTANT NOTE: Only 1 profile per email. Each person must have their own
email address. Using the same email address will override a previous test.
10. You do NOT need to purchase anything online. You will be able to purchase this
upgraded profile at a 25% discount from Motive Matters after your training.
11. There will be extra videos and articles available. Make sure you enter your
username and password, make sure you remember it, and store it in a safe place.
12. You will be sent an email, please verify your email address, and you will be sent a final email which will show your Core Color.
If you have any questions, please feel free to email me. Tammy@MotiveMatters.com
All the best to you!
June 11, 2021 at 6:00 PM – 9:00 PM
June 12, 2021 at 9:00 AM