|Title:||Disneys Newsies: The Musical presented by The PACT Theatre Company|
|Date:||4/23/2021 - 5/9/2021|
|Address:||The PACT Theatre Company, 5025 Cottage Hill Rd,|
|Hours:||7:30 PM - 9:30 PM|
|Cost/Cover:||See details below.|
|Details:||The PACT Theatre Company presents Disney's Newsies in the brand new theater at The PACT Theatre Company this April 22-May 9, 2021!|
Disney's Newsies will be directed and choreographed by Jacob Rowe and musically directed by Christie Breland.
Evening Shows begin at 7:30pm.
Matinee Shows begin at 2:00pm.
The Box Office and Foyer doors will open at one hour prior to each show, theater doors will open 30 minutes prior to the show. Concessions will also be available for purchase in The Benjamin M. & Joseph E. Pelham Foyer. There will be a cash bar open before the show and during intermission. Card & Cash only.
You must bring your ticket on your phone or printed out to be admitted into The PACT Theatre Co. Seating is general seating and limited due to local and state restrictions. To seat multiple parties together, please fill out the Seating Request Form online or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Tickets are available now online at thepactmobile.com or can be purchased at the door on the night of the show if space is available.
Newsies is inspired by the real-life “Newsboy Strike of 1899,” when newsboy Kid Blink led a band of orphan and runaway newsboys on a two-week-long action against Pulitzer, Hearst, and other powerful newspaper publishers. Timely and fresh, the fictionalized adaptation of Newsies addresses age-old themes of social injustice, exploitative labor practices, and David-versus-Goliath struggles as the young learn to harness their power against a corrupt establishment. High-energy with non-stop thrills, the stage version introduces eight brand-new songs by the original team of Menken and Feldman while retaining many of the beloved songs from the film, including “Carrying the Banner,” “Seize the Day,” “King of New York” and “Santa Fe.”
HEALTH & SAFETY GUIDELINES:
- Masks (covering nose and mouth) are required at all shows and must be worn throughout the performance as well as when entering and leaving the theater. Please bring your own face covering.
- Seating will comply with social distancing guidelines.
- Please maintain at least a six-foot distance during the performance and while entering and exiting the theater.
- Do not crowd restrooms. Practice social distancing throughout the theater. Hand-washing stations are available in all restrooms. Wash hands at least 20 seconds before leaving the restroom.
- Automatic hand sanitizers are available at entrances, exits, and at various other points in the theater.
- Programs will be digital. A QR code will be available to scan to receive your program.
- Tickets will be scanned for contactless entry and seating.
- The theater will be sanitized according to CDC guidelines between performances including seating areas and frequently touched surfaces by Hansen Bio Clean Services!
**BUY PURCHASING A TICKET YOU ARE AGREEING TO THE PACT'S ASSUMPTION OF RISK & WAIVER OR LIABILITY RELATING TO COVID-19** - To VIEW THE WAIVER VISIT https://thepactmobile.com/covid-19/
All tickets are non-refundable. If you need to move your ticket to a different performance date, exchanges will be honored when possible and will have a $4 processing fee.
For more information, visit thepactmobile.com
|Event is:||Every Thu, Fri, Sat, Sun|