|Date:||10/23/2021 - 1/1/2022|
|Address:||Aura, 121 Center Street|
|Hours:||9:00 PM - 1:00 AM|
|Details:||Ultimate Afrobeat nightlife experience. In the luxurious basement of Aura, an exotic cultural and partying experience. OPEN BAR ONSITE|
Exotic night 2019
Internationally renown DJ's Innox and Jimmy Tabz along with the event planning expertise of AURA bring you an exotic night of international music every Saturday. Come celebrate different music vibes with us, and different genre of music with the best Djs around.
Here is a list of music genre that will be played among others:
- Afrobeat. A music genre which involves the combination of elements of West African musical styles such as Fuji music and high life with American funk and jazz influences, with a focus on chanted vocals, complex intersecting rhythms, and percussion.
- Kizomba. A genre of dance and a musical genre originating in Angola in 1984 Kizomba means "party" in Kimbundu, an Angolan language.
- Rumba. Referring to a variety of unrelated music styles. Originally, "rumba" was used as a synonym for "party" in northern Cuba, and by the late 19th century it was used to denote the complex of secular music styles known as Cuban rumba
There will be more genres of music on the disco.
- Tickets are sold at the door from 9pm on the day of the event(cash only)
- Ladies are free of charge before 10:30pm
- Free parking on premises given that Aura is further away from the clouded Old Port area
|Event is:||Every Sat|