|Title:||All You Can Eat Pizza Night|
|Date:||2/12/2021 - 7/16/2021|
|Address:||United Skates of America- Rumford, 75 New Rd|
|Hours:||4:30-7pm and 7:30-10pm.|
|Cost/Cover:||Please see details below.|
|Contact Info:||Call +1 401-438-9898.|
|Details:||All You Can Eat Pizza Night|
Join us for tons of family fun every Friday night for All You Can Eat Pizza Night! Admission is only $9.99 for skaters and $4.99 for non skaters and both include all the cheese pizza you can eat! Bring your own skates or rent rollerskates for $4.50, rollerblades for $5, or trainers for $5.
There are two skating sessions: 4:30-7pm and 7:30-10pm.
Due to capacity restrictions and to provide plenty of space for social distancing, purchasing advance tickets is not required but are HIGHLY recommended. Buy tickets online here: http://bit.ly/2Nzkx0N
All birthday parties booked for Friday nights also include all you can eat pizza! For more information on birthday parties visit our website: https://www.unitedskatesri.com/birthday_parties.shtml
Just a reminder, we do offer sauce only pizza for children with allergies upon request. Our pizza is nut free. Specific ingredient questions for other allergies? Give us a call at 401-438-9898 (extension 0) and we would be happy to answer any questions you have!
Information on what to expect when you come skating during COVID-19 regulations:
- We will be following all capacity regulations required by the state of Rhode Island which means much smaller skating sessions with plenty of room for social distancing.
- In accordance with the regulations of the state and the city of East Providence, the proper wearing of masks and cloth face coverings is required and enforced in our building to keep everyone safe. We do understand that skating with a mask or cloth face covering isn't ideal, however we will be keeping our three industrial sized air conditioning systems on full blast to keep the building at a comfortable temperature for you. Masks and cloth face coverings can only be removed when sitting in designated tables and only while eating.
- Our ticket office, concession stand, skate rental, and ticket redemption counters have all been upgraded to include wide plexiglass panels to protect the staff and customers.
- We will be conducting health screenings as you enter the building at our ticket office and we will have separate entrances and exits. We will also be taking contact information as a precaution for any contact tracing needs as required by the state.
- We ask that when you visit that you please follow the social distancing markers throughout the building and any further instruction by the staff when asked.
- Seating will be assigned in our concession area for anyone who would like to eat and the tables are not only separated but some are also blocked off to provide even more distancing. We will be following all restaurant guidelines in our concession area. There still will be distanced seating available around the rest of the building, but eating won't be allowed at these tables. Both seating and eating areas will be fully sanitized between customers. Our entire staff has also completed COVID-19 Precaution Training provided by the National Restaurant Association.
- Laser Storm will also be restricted to players only and will have smaller games with laser packs fully disinfected and rotated out in between uses. Join a public game or request a private game for just you and your friends!
- In addition to the continued disinfecting of rentals, we will be rotating them out so that each rental isn't used twice in the same day, and thanks to having over 700 rentals, most won't be used in the same week. We would like to remind skaters that socks are required when using our rentals and we do have socks available for purchase at our ticket office in case anyone forgets them.
- Sanitizing stations, hand sanitizer, and disinfectants are available throughout our building at all times.
|Event is:||Every Fri|