|Title:||Garden Volunteer Shifts|
|Date:||5/29/2021 - 6/23/2021|
|Address:||Garden for the Environment, 1590 7th Ave.|
|Location:||San Francisco, CA|
|Hours:||10:00 AM - 3:00 PM|
|Cost/Cover:||See details below.|
|Details:||Come help keep Garden for the Environment looking beautiful! Register for volunteer shifts as we carefully navigate the COVID19 situation.|
Garden for the Environment is excited to be open to the public again in a limited capacity, and we need your help to keep the garden looking beautiful! While the volunteering experience will be different than in the past, GFE staff is looking forward to having your assistance and to facilitating a safe, enjoyable experience.
Volunteer Shift Guidelines:
- Volunteer shifts are limited to nine registrants to comply with San Francisco's Health Directive overseeing Small Outdoor Gatherings, which restricts such gatherings to 12 people (nine volunteers, three GFE staff). For more information on this Directive, please visit https://www.sfdph.org/dph/alerts/files/Directive-2020-19-SmallOutdoorGatherings.pdf
- You may sign up for no more than one shift at a time to allow access to all who want to help. GFE staff reserves the right to cancel shifts if there's overbooking. Feel free to sign up for another as soon as you finish one.
- Participants should arrive by 9:50a.m. Introductions and instructions will be provided by GFE staff at 10a.m.
- Each person in your party (including children) must be signed up.
- No walk-up registration permitted for volunteer shifts.
- All participants over two years of age must wear a mask, per California state guidelines.
- All participants must supply their own gardening gloves; they are highly recommended for your safety.
- All participants are required to maintain a six-foot physical distance from people who are not part of their household. GFE staff will assign volunteer tasks to facilitate this.
- Participants must keep their belongings with them at all times.
- Hand sanitizer, a hand-washing station, and a portable toilet will be provided.
- Staff will sanitize seating areas and equipment before your arrival for your safety.
- Please cancel your shift if you cannot participate, so someone else can.
- For your safety, all GFE entrances except the northwest one on 7th Avenue (nearest the neighbor's house) will be closed to prevent anyone other than the volunteer group of 12 to enter. Please enter there.
- You will be required to complete a health self-assessment and sign a liability waiver upon arrival.
- Please cancel your shift and do not come to GFE if you develop COVID19 symptoms on or before the day of your volunteer shift (fever, chills, repeated shaking / shivering, cough, sore throat, shortness of breath, difficulty breathing, feeling unusually weak or fatigued, new loss of taste or smell, muscle pain, headache, runny or congested nose, or diarrhea)
- Please do not sign up for a volunteer shift if you are unwilling or unable to adhere to the above guidelines.
- GFE reserves the right to end your volunteer shift if any of the above guidelines are not followed.
- Please email GFE at email@example.com if you have questions.
|Event is:||Every Wed, Sat|