|Title:||Richardson Farm Tulip Festival|
|Date:||4/23/2021 - 5/9/2021|
|Address:||909 English Prairie Road, Spring Grove, IL 60081|
|Location:||Spring Grove, IL|
|Hours:||11 am - 7:30 pm|
|Cost/Cover:||$12 Mon -Fri, $15 Sat, Sun, Under 4 free|
|Contact Info:||Richardson Farm
|Details:||Yes, that’s right! Tulips – the flower of Passion! 5 acres of them! |
1. 300,000 bulbs - 30 different varieties
2. 230,000 are in colorful blocks with a central design for pictures
3. 70,000 are mixed colors in a pick-your-own area
4. Beautiful, private lakefront location
5. Food trucks, beer and wine, and free use of picnic tables near the lakefront
6. Plentiful free parking
7. Walking trail along the lake
8. Free games to play – giant checkers, jenga, cornhole, etc.
9. Live music on Saturday and Sunday afternoons
10. Friendly dogs on a leash are welcome
The weather determines the dates of when the tulips bloom, but we expect they will be in full bloom or nearly full bloom from April 24 through mid-May. Check our Facebook page regularly for up-to-date information. The tulips are planted near our own, private 36 acre lake for an absolutely beautiful setting. The gift shop on the adjacent Adventure Farm grounds will be open for gifts, wine tasting, our own fresh donuts, popcorn, kettle corn, and indoor restrooms. It’s about a ½ mile walk, or you may drive, from the tulip fields parking area.
Check our Facebook page often for updates on the bloom dates and other current information.
|Submitted by:||George Richardson||