|Title:||Certificate for Apartment Maintenance Technician (CAMT) Training|
|Date:||2/5/2021 - 2/26/2021|
|Address:||Hilton Garden Inn Tallahassee, 3333 Thomasville Rd|
|Hours:||8:00 AM - 5:00 PM|
|Cost/Cover:||See details below.|
|Details:||Certificate for Apartment Maintenance Technician (CAMT) Training|
5 Days: November 5 & 6, and
November 18-20, 2020
Hosted by the
Capital City Apartment Association
This program is designed both as an introduction for new maintenance professionals and as a refresher for the veteran employee.
11-5 CAMT Starts (HVAC Repair)
11-6 Interior/Exterior Repair & Heating Repair
11-18 Electrical Repair
11-19 Appliance Repair
11-20 Plumbing Repair
You must attend all of the classes to receive certification!
*Topic order subject to change
Date: November 5-6; 18-20, 2020
Time: 8:00 am -- 5:00 pm
Location: TBA, Tallahassee
Your registration fee includes:
• Lunch each day
Space is limited! Register early to secure your space.
Certificate candidates must complete the following within 12 months of declaring candidacy for CAMT to receive the Certificate for Apartment Maintenance Technicians credential:
• One year of apartment or rental housing maintenance experience; and
• Six courses and online content listed above (which totals 80 hours)
The non-technical Soft Skill course consists of online learning, including practice scenarios. And, five technical courses consist of hands-on classroom training followed by online practice scenarios.
Non-Technical Course Modules:
• Welcome to the Industry
• Customer Service
• Time & Project Management
• Money Matters
• Documentation & Paperwork
• Maintenance & Emergencies
• Safety First
• FranklinCovey Insights on Demand Online Courses
• Electrical Maintenance and Repair
• Plumbing Maintenance and Repair
• Heating, Ventilation & Air Conditioning (HVAC) Maintenance & Repair
• Appliance Maintenance and Repair
• Interior and Exterior Maintenance and Repair
REMEMBER! IT'S THE LAW!
Only apartment community service professionals with a CAMT certification may perform repairs on HVAC & Water Heaters (up to $1,000 in parts).
|Event is:||Every Wed, Thu, Fri|
1700 N. Monroe St. #11242 ,Tallahassee, FL