|Cash Office Manager
||Click here to submit your resume ...
To effectively and efficiently organize and manage the location’s office, accounting functions and records while maintaining great customer service; ensuring a trained, efficient, courteous, well-mannered customer service team.
Primary (Essential) Job Functions
The list of essential functions is not exhaustive and may be supplemented as necessary by the company.
• Provide an open door atmosphere conducive to high associate morale and excellent customer service. Achieve the highest associate morale in the industry by managing in a style that is Respectful, Supportive and Totally Team Oriented (RSTO).
• Commit to the “Golden Rule” and work with other associated to build a strong customer service team.
• Promote the company image as a service-oriented operation where every associate will greet, assist, render efficient service and thank customers in a prompt, courteous, friendly, and business-like manner.
• Ensure the department achieves the standards of performance as outlined in the work plan.
• Possess good communication skills and the ability to conduct and facilitate department meetings.
• Ensure all new department associates receive proper review and training of job descriptions, goals, and objectives.
• Ensure fair and consistent treatment in administering discipline to promote high associate morale.
• Responsible for inventory, security, and expense control of the department.
• Practice the “Cleaner’s Creed” and proper sanitation procedures.
• Resolve customer complaints to the full satisfaction of the customer.
• Ensure the department is merchandised in accordance with the needs of the community.
• Guarantee the best-trained cash office/customer service team in the industry.
• Train and develop associates in accordance with company policy and procedures.
• Individual successful completion of the passbook training within 60 days of entering the department.
• Responsible for department associates’ successful completion of the passbook training within the first 60 days of their entering the department.
• Order, receive, unload and store deliveries properly; store, price, date, rotate, and stock product and prepare product for display and sale.
• Keep all courtesy booth products rotated in accordance with company policy and product code dates and always make use of the oldest products first (first in, first out).
• Effectively control proper storage limiting shrink and damaged goods.
• Achieve and maintain department’s merchandising goals and standards in cooperation with store manager and department merchandisers and buyers (such as gross profit, presentation, etc.).
• Plan work schedules and breaks; achieve payroll consistently by scheduling within budget.
• Ensure all wage and hour policies and regulations are adhered to.
• Maintain accurate records and forward those required for accounting purposes in a timely manner (i.e., daily/weekly sales recaps, accounts receivable forms, returned checks: ledger and daily sheet, over/short reports, other sales record and media listings, order stationary supplies from the main office for all departments).
• Minimizing all department expenses without compromising department conditions or customer service level (i.e., payroll, supplies, insurance cost).
• Delegate and use initiative, ingenuity, and good judgment to act on opportunities and solve problems.
• Ensure compliance with company policies and procedures, and thus compliance with state and federal laws applicable to our industry. (i.e., check cashing guidelines, labor/scheduling laws, dress code, sanitation regulations, associate shopping policies and parking rules, safety awareness regulations).
• Guarantee accurate and efficient handling of sales and service functions at the courtesy booth including bottle returns, check cashing, customer complaints refunds, answering phones, sales of gift certificates, money orders, cigarettes, stamps, film processing, and EFT sales.
• Control and maintain all cash handling procedures, including all media, to prevent losses such as bank deposits (preparing & verifying), change orders (order and verify), pick-ups from registers, balancing (register & office), and returned checks (redeposit, follow-up on collection).
• Ensure work area is swept clean, orderly, and free from safety hazards; report hazards to management.
• Exercise proper safety practices when lifting or moving product or using equipment.
• Be sure to operate and clean department equipment and tools.
Secondary Job Functions
• Verify price checks for customers as needed.
• Maintain location’s company bulletin board and associate information center.
• Enforce company policy on associate purchases.
• Ensure department associates adhere to company dress code standards.
• Possess knowledge of the front-end computer system in order to rectify problems.
• Present favorable impression in dress, personal hygiene, and a business attitude and professional image at all times.
• Notify management of associate theft, customer shoplifting, unauthorized mark downs or property defacement.
• Other duties as assigned by management.
Be able to perform the cash office bookkeeping and accounting duties as outlined by the location work plan. To ensure customer satisfaction by operating office/courtesy booths with the highest level of quality service and to achieve goals through all associates who work in his/her department.
Initial Minimum Qualifications
• Must be 18 years of age;
• High school diploma or equivalent;
• Successful experience in the cash office operation.
• Complete training in the cash office operation.
• Ability to display initiative and work with limited supervision.
• Must be able to read and write English adequately.
• Ability to speak, understand and follow English instructions.
• Pleasant, out-going, self-motivated personality
• Demonstrate capability to interact with customers, vendors and associates
||Click here to submit your resume ...