|Human Resources Specialist
|Click here to submit your resume ...
|The Human Resources Specialist will support the Human Resources Manager on HR daily operational activities, tactical, and administrative responsibilities for the corporate office and will also provide recruiting and talent acquisition support to the HR offices at other locations.
Specifically, the incumbent will support and execute on the following HR initiatives including:
• Compensation and Benefits program: benefits program administration and payroll processing
• Recruitment: support and assist in driving recruiting program throughout US
Compensation and Benefits
• Process bi-weekly payroll, including resolving payroll issues and generating bi-weekly, monthly, and quarterly reports for finance team. Serve as the primary point person for all payroll inquiries.
• Administration and technical maintenance of HRIS and time and attendance system (ADP) including data entry (new hires, terminations, personnel data changes). Serve as the primary point person for all HRIS inquiries.
• Process all benefit enrollments and changes (medical, dental, life insurance, 401k, FSA/HSA, disability/FMLA leave, etc.)
• Resolve employee benefits issues in a timely manner; assist in evaluating benefit options and competitive/cost-effective offerings for the company. Serve as the primary point person for all benefits inquiries.
• Build and maintain comprehensive, accurate and legally compliant employee personnel files; maintain HR electronic/shared files.
• Prepare and distribute benefits and open enrollment employee communications. Serve as the lead person for open enrollment and benefits communications.
• Coordinate with HR vendors and partners.
• Complete monthly and annual corporate HR reports; design and generate company reports and respond to data/analytics requests.
• Support compliance audits.
• Support strategies that effectively manage the full-cycle talent management process to attract, hire, compensate, onboard, and develop top talent.
• Work with hiring manager and local HR manager to acquire appropriate documentation and corporate approvals for staffing requisitions.
• Establish sourcing network and strategies to attract robust and diverse candidate pools, including partnering with recruiting agencies where necessary.
• Maintain and maximize ATS and other candidate sourcing systems; help to develop and update job descriptions and post positions.
• Screen resumes/candidates and coordinate interviews.
• Process job offer packages and background screenings.
• Utilize compensation benchmark systems to ensure competitive salary offerings/pay structure.
• Develop and execute high impact new hire onboarding program.
• Establish and maintain relationships with local colleges; attend college career fairs.
• Compile and track recruiting data and trends.
• Ensure compliance with all applicable labor laws and regulations.
• Maintain confidential and privileged information at all times; follow company policies and procedures.
• Assist HR Manager with HR other administrative projects as necessary.
• Excellent change management skills to assist the organization through growth and change.
• Represent HR with high level of professionalism, responsiveness, and emphasis on providing the highest quality of service to employees and clients.
• Must have expertise in payroll, benefits and HRIS.
• Must be able to easily toggle between strategic and administrative responsibilities.
• Must demonstrate a high level of emotional intelligence, judgment and listening skills.
• Excellent verbal and written and presentation skills, able to lead open and effective dialogue throughout the organization.
• Capable of highly-independent work, as well as being a team player and role model.
• Proven competence in employee relations and conflict resolution.
• Proven ability to work in a fast-paced environment with a ‘make it happen/can do’ approach.
• Ability to interpret and accurately apply corporate policies.
• BS/BA degree preferred.
• 2+ years of ADP Workforce Now payroll processing required.
• A minimum of 4 years HR generalist experience; strong working knowledge of multiple HR functions (with emphasis on payroll, benefit and HRIS); previous recruiting experience a plus.
• Strong working knowledge of state and federal employment and labor laws.
• Excellent Excel, data, analytical and reporting capabilities.
• Must be able to work onsite. This is a full-time role with some flexibility but must be able to work in corporate office five days per week.
|Click here to submit your resume ...