This full-time marketing communications position contributes to the development of publications and websites, facilitates marketing campaigns, schedule meetings with media outlets and vendors, and help plan events. This position reports to the Director of Marketing & Digital Strategy, and the Vice President of Marketing, Communications and Public Relations. The coordinator performs a variety of specialized communications, marketing and social media administrative functions to increase the visibility through the development and distribution of information and materials. Some evening and weekend work is required.
• Develop, implement, and analyze marketing and recruitment strategies for each of the four schools, including print, advertising, website, advertising, digital marketing, paid search engines, and sponsorship events.
• Develop, manage and maintain a master marketing and advertisement tracking calendar and develop tracking reports to monitor the effectiveness of ad placements.
• Plan, manage and execute the social media calendar and platforms, such as Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, Twitter, YouTube, Vimeo and SnapChat.
• Manage and implement written and visual/multimedia content for digital ads, social media networks, and the web).
• Maintain advertising campaign budgets for the main campus and 4 regional centers including print, radio, outdoor, online, TV, direct mail, email campaigns and other marketing collateral as approved by the Vice President of Marketing, Communications and Public Relations.
• Assist with the planning, management and implementation of digital and programmatic marketing and communication strategies for target audiences based on the standard market research data results.
• Assist with the analytics and tracking of all marketing campaigns, including HubSpot, Google Analytics and SEO, etc.
• Manage all print, radio, outdoor, online and other advertising with graphic designers to ensure graphics and data specifications for advertisements are met.
• Work closely with the Director of Marketing and Digital Strategies to review, evaluate and maintain all advertising, marketing and other vendor contracts.