• Prepare planning and implement a daily lesson plan in coordination with program director,
• Teaching circle time,
• Supervising no more than 12 children ages 7 weeks to 5 years old,
• Regular communication with each child's parent, including providing critical information about the child's day, is essential.
• The teacher is expected to serve lunch and snacks,
• Supervise naptime, as well as outdoor time and help with minor upkeep of the Center.
• The teacher will also be responsible for keeping rooms decorated and inviting for the children.
• Develop curriculum and lesson plans for his/her classroom.
• The teacher must ensure the safety and welfare of each child
• Great Pay compensation,
• Vacations 2-3 weeks per year,
• 5 Sick and personal days,
• Continue education tuition paid,
• Access to retirement plan (401K),
• Access to Disability, Accident and life insurance,
• Opportunity to work with a great team of professionals.
The teacher applicants must possess the ability to work well with children, their parents, and other employees, including having effective communication skills, both in English and Spanish. Employees must be caring, compassionate, and friendly, with an interest in early childhood education. Applicants must be at least 18 years old and have a high school degree, or equivalent.
Hours will be pre-arranged with the Program Director and will depend on children enrollment.